updated draft to put F&P in more places

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:29:55 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've updated the draft per the telecon decision yesterday to put
F&P in a few more places. Please review.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html

I note (with disgust) that we're severly discriminating against
Interface Fault components and Binding Fault components by not
allowing them to contain F&P (properties). Poor suckers.

One comment about ordering of F&P and other elements within their
parent elements: we seem to be a bit inconsistent about what order
these can appear w.r.t. their siblings. I'd appreciate if someone
could check that careful and make a recommendation for a consistent
approach.

Sanjiva.