Re: Agenda, 17 June 2004 WS Desc telcon

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:52:25 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> ?ED       2004-04-29: Part 1 editors to adopt Jacek's "purpose of the
>                       binding" text, without "interchangeable"
>                       endpoints, and using "confidentiality" (or
>                       similar) instead of TLS.

Done, as much as I feel it makes sense.

> ?ED       2004-05-19: Editors to make propogation of modules and f&p
>                       use the nearing enclosing scope.  (Issue 180)

Done for F&P. The example of feature composition had features at the
service level - which unless I'm mistaken we have not put in
yet. So I adjusted the example to move them to the binding;
please indicate if that's not right.

Also done for SOAP modules.

Can someone please give a short paragraph to explain what a SOAP
module is? That needs to go at the top of section 2.4.