Re: Sample Application described in WSDL using HTTP binding and s howing messages

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:44:55 -0400
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:12:39PM -0700, David Orchard wrote:

> [...]

Well yes, I know what a WebDAV dead property is, I just don't
understand where you see them in the reservation example, nor do I
understand how you could write to one without side-effects.  If you
just mean resources whose state you can GET, then I'd agree.

Am I looking at the right version of the primer?  The only one I can
see is dated 2003/11/05[1] and the example isn't fully fleshed out
there.  If there's a more up to date version, I'd be happy to layout
a fully RESTful equivalent, as Paul requests.

 [1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

Mark.