Re: Sample Application described in WSDL using HTTP binding and s howing messages

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:01:43 -0400
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

At 07:44 AM 6/17/2004 -0400, Mark Baker wrote:
>. . .
>Am I looking at the right version of the primer?  The only one I can
>see is dated 2003/11/05[1] and the example isn't fully fleshed out
>there.  If there's a more up to date version, I'd be happy to layout
>a fully RESTful equivalent, as Paul requests.
>  [1]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

The latest version *should* be there, but at the moment it isn't, due to a
CVS problem that I'm working out.  ("User error" on my part.)  At present,
the semi-latest version is at
It is "semi-latest" because there are several changes that I made in
parallel that need to be merged in.  (Mostly the elimination of much of the
introductory material, because we can now just reference the WS
Architecture document at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-ws-arch-20040211/ .)

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard