RE: Indicating element nodes that must be optimized with XOP

Hi Hugo,

This goes back to what I was asking during our previous meeting about
WSDL and intermediaries. My understanding from the responses I received
was that, in the presence of intermediaries, multiple WSDL files might
be associated with the various segments of the message path. In other
words, given a particular WSDL, it could very well be the case that the
message submitter is an intermediary and not the message originator (and
the message itself might not be in canonical lexical representation, as
you mention below).

Regards,
Ugo