RE: help with incorporating operation name v3 proposal (issue 168)

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:16:30 -0400
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Curious - what's not testable about the wording below?

I would think the tests would be something like:

- 1 -
Define a WSDL with unique GEDs, processor does fine

- 2 -
Define a WSDL with non-unique GEDs and no extensions, processor barfs

- 3 -
Define an feature "http://www.w3.org/wsdl/testFeature" which "satisfies
the requirement" (in other words this feature simply exists for this
test).

Define a WSDL with non-unique GEDs which uses the above feature in the
<interface>, processor does fine.

... etc.

--G