Re: Property component's dependency on XML Schema

An addendum to the proposal. There is one more issue:

(e) In the syntax for the property component, we require exactly one of the
This prevents using a different type system to specify a property's value
or constraints.

The proposed fix is:

(5) Make both <constraint/> and <value/> optional.

Roberto