RE: Part 1: Component reference vs. QName

Paul,

> There was some discussion of this following the proposal to
> hoist faults:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jan/0062.html

Thank you. I read this thread. My question is not at the XML representation
level but, at the -component- level. Let me quote from part 1,

"{fault reference} REQUIRED. A wsdls:QName as defined by 2.15.5 QName Type
which refers to an Interface Fault component in the {faults} property of the
Interface component identified by the {interface} property of the parent
Binding component. This is the Interface Fault component for which binding
information is being specified." [1]

Let me re-state my question. {fault reference} property appears to be a
component reference. Per part 1, {fault reference} property is a
wsdls:QName.  Thus, the following two properties stand out,

(a) Binding Fault Component.{fault reference}
(b) Binding Operation Component.{operation reference}

Their values are of type wsdls:QName instead of Interface Fault/Operation
component. Is that intentional?

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html%3B0charset=utf-8#Binding_Fault_details

Asir