RE: Revised Asynch Binding

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:47:22 +0100
To: <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>, <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Ugo wrote:
> Correlation could also be based on particular content of the
> exchanged message having some business significance, for example
> request and response sharing the same value for the purchase order.
> This is a mechanism used extensively in BPEL, for example, and is
> independent from the addressing mechanism used.

This seems to be another much higher level of correlation than required
just to group messages into a single WSDL MEP. Maybe it's just the words
"business significance" and "BPEL", but this does sound more like a
choreography or work-flow to me - something more usually layered above
several operations and beyond the scope of a WSDL correlation "feature".

Paul