Re: Issue 177: XML 1.1 support

Paul,

I don't think it is a problem. But IMHO the value of it is limited from
a tooling perspective given that most tools (or the ones I'm familiar
with) are very schema centric and the fact that the message reference
component is still schema based. I guess the issue is what is the best
way to migrate to newer versions of XML. Given the
tools/language-bindings dependency on schema, it seems to me that the
easier path would be to wait for schema to rev their specs for XML 1.1
and WSDL to follow.

If you are asking if it would cause any harm -- I don't think it would.

-Anish