Re: "operation name" .. an alternate proposal

+1 to Philippe's friendly amendment to Sanjiva's proposal.

Philippe's suggestion is essentially just that we use the existing URI
mapping that we've already defined (thanks Arthur!) instead of inventing a
new one.  And I believe it already handles the case of inherited operations.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard