Re: "operation name" .. an alternate proposal

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:20:10 -0400
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>

+1 to Philippe's friendly amendment to Sanjiva's proposal.

Philippe's suggestion is essentially just that we use the existing URI
mapping that we've already defined (thanks Arthur!) instead of inventing a
new one.  And I believe it already handles the case of inherited operations.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard