optional messageReference attribute on interface definition elements

From: Yaron Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:07:28 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The spec identifies one particular case in which the messageReference
attribute is optional on interfaces. While I am all for simplification I
think in this case the optionality of the messageReference attribute is more
likely to lead to confusion about when to use it then to lead to any real
time savings on the part of the WSDL writer. As such I would recommend that
for both consistent and clarity we make it mandatory in all scenarios.

	Thanks,

		Yaron