Broken resolution of NCNAME or QNAME

From: Yaron Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:01:33 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I realize I'm putting myself in the running for pedant of the year by
bringing this up but I couldn't find a statement anywhere in Part 1 that
requires a WSDL engine to fault if it can't successfully resolve a NCNAME or
QNAME reference within a WSDL instance. E.g. if a message attribute points
to a QNAME for a Schema definition that isn't actually defined then this is
a fault.

	Thanks,

			Yaron