Incorporating Service References in Part1

From: Umit Yalcinalp <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:02:16 -0800
To: WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Folks,

As I was re-reading the specification, it has come to my attention that
the current specification does not reflect the decisions we made at the
last f2f[1]. I should add a clarification to the last resolution in [1]
because we have agreed that wsdl:ServiceType and derived types from it
are allowed to be a reference per discussions on Roberto's analysis [2]
in order to fix interface attribute.

I would like to ask the editors of Part 1 as well as the Primer to
clarify who is chartered to do provide the writeups and the timelines we
can expect to see the changes.  I will be more than happy to provide the
paragraph and/or examples in question, if need be.

It may well be that the service refs are already integrated to some
version that is in the repository, but I am not seeing them as the URL
from the wg's page is to the editor's copy (dated 2004/01/06) and that
document does not define service references. If that is the case, can
the wg's page be updated to reflect the correct URL please.

Many thanks,

--umit

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Nov/0061.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Oct/0345.html