RE: WSDL Import/Include Locations

Gudge,

I think we need to specify that it is an error to import or include two
inequivalent definitions of the same component. A processor should
therefore not non-deterministically ignore imports since that will lead to
noninteroperability, i.e. one vendor may ignore an incompatible definition
while another raises it as an error.

In general, I think we need to tradeoff flexibility in favour of
interoperability, which means that we need to specify behavoir more
tightly.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: 905-413-3077, TL 969-3077