RE: [wsdl] WSDL v2.0 Schema Error

This problem is now fixed ( the problem occurred for both interface and
service elements ). However, a larger problem exists...

The content model of wsdl:definitions is non-deterministic. I notice it
has been this way since the substitution group based extensibility was
removed on 2003-08-04. I note in passing that one of the reasons we went
with substitution groups was that it gave us a deterministic
content-model. The only fix I can see given the current grammer is to
change the content model of wsdl:definitions to be <xs:any
namespace='##any' minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='unbounded' />, which doesn't
capture any of the contraints regarding wsdl:include, wsdl:import,
wsdl:types, but there you go!

Gudge