Invitation for a Discussion on Headers

From: Yaron Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:17:16 -0800
To: "WSDLPUBLIC (E-mail)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
As I mentioned on the call today I want to put together an unofficial call
just to discuss application header support in WSDL 2.0. If you are
interested in joining such a call please send me e-mail directly. Please
note that this is not an official TC call. It's mostly a chance for the
group to, how shall I say, educate me.

So if you are passionately interested in the minutia of headers or, if like
Glen, you innocently sign up for a feature that now has you stuck neck deep
in this mess, please send me some mail.

	Thanks,

			Yaron