ISSUE : Properties should not be limited to simple types

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:58:47 -0500
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Our status quo (for some reason I don't recall) is that property values
and constrants are simple types.  There is no such restriction in the
original definition of the F&P framework in SOAP 1.2, and imposing it
adversely affects the expressive power of the architecture.

I would like to open an issue on this, and propose that we resolve it by
changing the xs:anySimpleType in section 2.7.2.3 to xs:anyType, and
appropriately rewording the text in table 2-7.

Thanks,
--Glen