Declaring and Using Media Types and Pointer to Task Force Mailing List

From: Umit Yalcinalp <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:11:51 -0800
To: WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

In the f2f meeting, it should become obvious that there has not been
much review of the proposal for assigning media-types to binary data in
XML documents. It is hard to for me believe that there isn't  any
interest in solving this problem in this group ;-).

As agreed at the f2f,  here is a reminder that the mailing list of the
task force is located at [1] and we have  a proposal intended as the
basis of a note that should be published jointly with the XMLP wg [2].

We would like the wg to review the proposal and help close the remaining
issues.

Thanks for your attention.

--umit

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-media-types/