Re: struggling with operation and message patterns writeup in spec

From: Amelia A. Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:29:08 -0400
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I'm rather cautious about this proposal.  Would we end up wanting to cut
down on the number of patterns described, or on the detail included, if
we were to combine the two parts?

Doesn't having a separate part illustrate more clearly how third parties
may define new patterns than inline definitions would?

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.