spec draft update

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:25:51 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've put back the {message reference} stuff that I had removed
without proper clearance.

The part1 document has been updated to reflect the decisions
from the last F2F through the interface stuff. I started
updating the bindings but I really think we have a bit more
work left with improving those before we're done (IMO). So,
rather than do what I expect will be double work, I will
defer changing the binding stuff until after this coming F2F.
Jeffrey had already updated a lot of stuff (including
<service> and <endpoint> and I just did some cleanup and
adding words for the most part.

I urge everyone to read the current draft of part1 before
the F2F.