Introduction

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:18:53 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hello, my name is Paul Downey and I'll be representing British
Telecommunications plc as a member of the Web Services Description (WSD)
Working Group.

I've spent the past 3 years Web Service enabling BT's infrastructure and in
particular ensuring our own WSDL and SOAP middleware interoperates with a
wide range of vendor toolkits.

My main areas of interest are in interoperability, binding code to SOAP and
asynchronous message patterns.  I've a Computing degree and have 19+ years
industrial experience developing communications software and protocols.

I appreciate that the group has been running for some time, but I have been
tracking with interest the public lists and am looking forward to
participating in this important and interesting working group.

I am not currently a member of any other working group and agree to
participate per the charter <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter> last
revised 2002/01/26.

IPR Statement: <<< Based on my current knowledge and without making an
exhaustive search, I have no personal knowledge of any essential patent
claims held by British Telecommunications plc relating to the Web Services
Description Working Group. >>>

Paul

--
Paul Sumner Downey