RE: Agenda, 18 September 2003 WS Desc telcon

It is alas unlikely that I will be able to make this call, since tomorrow is my first day in the office at Sonic.  If I can swing it, I'll be there, though.  Otherwise I'll see you all in California next week.

--Glen

sues.html)
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0079.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0024.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0077.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0061.html
[.6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0068.html
[.7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0063.html

8.  Issue 2: SOAPAction has been deprecated, as of SOAP 1.2 [.1].
  - Arthur's proposal to unify property URIs and QName URIs. [.2]
    Alternatives include using property markup, or a QNamed
    attribute.
  - Proposal for advertising QoS features of a Web service in WSDL [.3].

[.1] http://tinyurl.com/mwuy#x2
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0047.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0020.html

9.  Issue 64 [.1] Operations an HTTP verbs (Mark Baker) [.2, .3, .4]
  - Jacek's synthesis [.5].
  - Awaiting description from Philippe showing how properties or
extensions
    can be used to annotate the WSDL with RESTful properties.  Ask Mark
    for a definitive list of those properties so we can consider how to
    associate them with property URIs or namespaces.

[.1] http://tinyurl.com/mwuy#x64
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0094.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0103.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0111.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jul/0095.html

10. Moving MIME Type Information to the Interface [.1]
    Awaiting proposal from Philippe.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Mar/0028.html

11. Using RDF in WSDL [.1].
    Dependent upon RDF mapping first draft.