Re: On WSDL "operation"

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:39:16 -0600
"Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com> wrote:
> [...]

Then current WSA terminology is wrong.  This proposed language excludes
pub/sub services and generally any output-first model.  That appears to
be the direction that WSA is moving; I'm perfectly happy to dig in my
heels and watch them disappear into the sunset.

messageExchange is appropriately generic; there is very little other
implied semantic.  messageExchangeInvolvingAService, perhaps.

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.