Normative rpc rules for encodingStyle attribute are missing in Part 1

From: Umit Yalcinalp <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:11:22 -0700
To: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Cc: WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Looking at the latest part one doc, I don't see any of the rpc encoding
rules that we have worked on via email and at the last f2f. For an
outsider who reads the current document, there is no indication such
that there is (going to be) an established URI that indicates RPC style
encoding rules, and the set of rules that the operation (aka
messageExchange) must adhere to. I thought we decided to add the rules
and although the encodingStyle is optional, we also decided that the
(missing) rules, if the value is present, were normative.

Am I missing something or has the spec not included the rules yet?

Thanks,

--umit

--
Umit Yalcinalp