RE: Recommendations from Patterns Task Force

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:47:13 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: "Jeffrey Schlimmer" <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>, "Amelia A. Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>, "Umit Yalcinalp" <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>, "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <thrasher@lexmark.com>

One other editorial suggestion regarding the Patterns document:

I've had people ask me what is the relation between our "message patterns"
and MEPs, whether they are the same, and if so, why we don't use that term.

Now that our concept of "message pattern" does correspond with what we
people think of as "message exchange pattern", I think it would be clearer
to use the term "message exchange pattern" in our document now.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard