RE: Recommendations from Patterns Task Force

The new patterns draft looks pretty good.  I have two wording suggestions:

1.  Add "for each triggering message" in the Message Triggers Fault rule:
[[
Any message, including the first, MAY trigger a fault message in response.
Each recipient MAY generate a fault message, and MUST generate no more than
one fault message for each triggering message. Each fault message has
direction the reverse of its triggering message. The fault message MUST be
delivered to the originator of the message which triggered it. If there is
no path to this node, the fault MUST be discarded.
]]

2. Change "sent from (some) node N" to "_received_ from (some) node N"
throughout.  I think that will more clearly indicate that the message goes
to the service.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard