RE: Question Regarding Top Level Global Extensors

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:07:51 -0700
To: "Sakala, Adinarayana" <Adi.Sakala@iona.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Adi, as you may know, during the 3 July telecon [.1] the WG decided to
replace substitution groups with an open content model. During the 17
and 24 July telecons [.2, .3], the WG finalized some related details.
These changes should be reflected in the next published draft.

--Jeff

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jul/0041.html

[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jul/0121.html

[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jul/0139.html