Question Regarding Top Level Global Extensors

From: Sakala, Adinarayana <Adi.Sakala@iona.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:36:18 -0400
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am looking at the current draft of spec[1] in the context of extensiblity elements as children of wsdl:definitions element.
I see globalExt, preTypes and postTypes, this means we cant define extensibility elements at the end of the definitions (i.e post wsdl:service element).
we have provided this kind of flexbility to have extensibility elements pre and post extensors in all other elements but (i.e wsdl:binding, wsdl:service etc).

If we have to be consistent i think it is a good idea to allow postServiceExt for wsdl:definitions.

Adi Sakala

[1] - http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html#language-extensibility