parameter order (was: Re: RPC Style Issues (3))

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:39:28 +0600
To: "Roberto Chinnici" <Roberto.Chinnici@Sun.COM>
Cc: "'WS Description List'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> Same messages, different parameter orders.

While your interpretation of parameterOrder="" seems reasonable,
I can't find anything in the WSDL 1.1 spec that implies this
usage. Of course, WSDL 1.1 left a lot for the imagination ;-).

If its parameterOrder we desire let's make that proposal. After
all, its well-known already (well hated IMO, but that's my view)!

Sanjiva.
p.s.: Its hard to hold 4 arguments at once with the same subject;
so I've taken the liberty of clarifying the subjects .. hope its
ok ;-).