RE: New issue [distobj@acm.org: Re: What does WSDL describe?]

From: Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:27:24 +0100
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

All,

> But sure, I'm also hoping that by explaining the differences between
> message exchange and document exchange, that folks will begin to see
> some of the value in REST, and that it's useful for more than just
> browsers.

Just to make it absolutely clear. My previous message on the exchange of
documents had nothing to do with REST :-)

Also, I don't understand the difference between a message transferring
"state" from one that transfers a "document". The message IS the
document, or... when you transfer a document, the document becomes a
message.

Regards,
.savas.