	From: Umit Yalcinalp [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com]
	Sent: 20 October 2003 20:14
	To: Martin Gudgin
	Cc: Sanjiva Weerawarana; www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

	Martin Gudgin wrote:

		We're not saying anything about the way other people's specs work, that IS the way schema works:

		A imports B imports C

		Constructs in C are not visible to A

	I guess what you are implying is that the way the Sample Apps xsd and wsdls are written today will need to be changed. The BP recommended pattern <wsdl:types><xsd:schema><xsd:import>.... is used by Sample Apps to incorporate the schemas. With the visibility rules as specified in our spec today, these will need to be rewritten as <wsdl:types><xs:import> to get the same visibility and to reuse the components.

		Gudge

	--umit