RE: Revisiting WSDL Compontent Designators

Can we cross-post response to www-tag?  Or should your or I simply post your
message to the TAG saying this is the proposed WSD response.  I think the
TAG should see this.

In general, I'm glad to see this response, barring the issue of URI
construction practices.  I somewhat doubt that the editor of the URI spec,
Tim Bray, etc. had a momemtary lapse on URI design that needs rectification.
:-) I will suggest that the TAG, as part of issue 40
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#URIGoodPractice-40, will provide some
more concrete information on this aspect ASAP.

Cheers,
Dave