OWL review wrt WSDL

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 06 May 2003 10:15:30 +0200
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi, I have agreed to try and review the Last Call drafts of OWL with
regard to WSDL and the future RDF mapping thereof.

My opinion is that our RDF mapping will use OWL Lite to express some of
the properties of WSDL. Also, in my opinion OWL Lite will be sufficient
for us, we won't need OWL DL or OWL Full. Finally, I don't see anything
missing from OWL that we would need in our RDF mapping.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation