RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:30:20 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
David,

I believe there are 2 proposals: your <ultimateReciever> and Sanjiva's
single interface for <service>.

Arthur Ryman

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
05/01/2003 12:26 AM

        To:     "'Sanjiva Weerawarana'" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "'David Orchard'"
<dorchard@bea.com>, "'Amelia A. Lewis'" <alewis@tibco.com>, Arthur
Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
        cc:     <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
        Subject:        RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

I guess I should have generalized my question.  What I meant was, how many
proposals that allow a WSD to specify which endpoints of a specific
interface in a service are semantically equivalent.  One was offered at
[1].
Restricting a service to a single interface is another technique that
achieves that requirement.

Cheers,
Dave