Re: Draft wording for targetResource attribute

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:26:04 +0200
To: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org

You've just found a bug. What I was really trying to say was that the
service provides a mean for accessing (manipulating?) a resource. I
think that's what we agreed in Rennes and that is captured in the fork
diagram [3]. I think this aspect is missing from your proposed definition.

What about the following revised wording instead?

The targetResource attribute information item identifies the resource
that can be manipulated through the service's interface.