RE: eliminating <message>: a few additional thoughts

Not sure I would agree... WS-I Basic Profile 1.0 has constrained SOAP1.1
such that there must be but a single
child element of the SOAP:Body element. I am not convinced that this
constraint will be changed for SOAP1.2.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com