Re: proposal for eliminating <message>

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:31:47 +0600
To: "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

"Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk> writes:

> I really like it. I am sure you have already thought how this affects
> (future) specs like BPEL, etc. but of course this shouldn't be of
> (great) concern to this group.

I agree with others that it is indeed a concern of ours. Yes, I am
fully aware of the kinds of changes this will mean to BPEL for sure,
but there are other changes that affect them and things like JAX-RPC
too. So there's no question that things that depend/build on WSDL 1.1
will have to go thru major changes/upgrades as well.