RE: XML Encryption in Document-style over SOAP/HTTP

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:36:02 -0800
To: "Pae Choi" <paechoi@earthlink.net>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The W3C Web Services Description (WSDL) WG may address this as part of
the recent discussion about first-class support for SOAP 1.2 abstract
"features". An alternative would be to use WS-Policy [1] and associated
security assertions; the latter provides exactly this type of assertion
and explains how to attach it to a WSDL document.

--Jeff

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnglobs
pec/html/wspolicyspecindex.asp