RE: XML Encryption in Document-style over SOAP/HTTP

The W3C Web Services Description (WSDL) WG may address this as part of
the recent discussion about first-class support for SOAP 1.2 abstract
"features". An alternative would be to use WS-Policy [1] and associated
security assertions; the latter provides exactly this type of assertion
and explains how to attach it to a WSDL document.

--Jeff

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnglobs
pec/html/wspolicyspecindex.asp