proposal for adding context description capability to WSDL

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:57:29 -0500
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: "Paco Curbera" <curbera@us.ibm.com>, "Arthur Ryman" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Attached is a $subject. This relates to the features and properties
discussion as it seems to me that features are similar to policies
as described in WS-Policy [1] and properties are similar to the
contexts described in this proposal. Unfortunately I won't be
able to be on the phone during this discussion ..

[1] http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-polfram/

Bye,