Re: proposal for adding context description capability to WSDL

I like the general direction this is going.

My major comment is the distinction between messages and
contexts, which percolates down to the lowest level (binding).
Maybe we could try to generalize messages/parts so they could
(also) be attached to portTypes and bindings directly? Contexts
would then become a constituent part of messages and the general
soap:header syntax would also be usable for binding contexts.

Other than this, I have a number of smaller suggestions:
* s/ref/uri/
* inputContexts and outputContexts as elements rather than attributes
* encodingStyle to contain a single URI only

Jean-Jacques.