Re: MEP proposal

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:59:49 +0100
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: "Amelia A. Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>, WS Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I agree with Jacek, there is no such limitation in SOAP 1.2. The
definition for a SOAP MEP allows multiple nodes and multiple
messages. As per the SOAP 1.2 spec, part 1, terminology section:

"SOAP message exchange pattern (MEP)

A template for the exchange of SOAP messages between SOAP nodes
enabled by one or more underlying SOAP protocol bindings [...]."

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part1.html#terminology