Re: MEP proposal

I agree with Jacek, there is no such limitation in SOAP 1.2. The
definition for a SOAP MEP allows multiple nodes and multiple
messages. As per the SOAP 1.2 spec, part 1, terminology section:

"SOAP message exchange pattern (MEP)

A template for the exchange of SOAP messages between SOAP nodes
enabled by one or more underlying SOAP protocol bindings [...]."

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part1.html#terminology