RE: MEP proposal

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:29:43 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Jeffrey Schlimmer" <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>, "Amelia A. Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com>

OK, will fix.

> * Are you not working off an old copy of Part 1? I thought I had
> replaced "variety" by "message exchange pattern" just after the
> last f2f, as per the WG's resolution, and change seems to have
> disappeared?

Yes, I backed out that change. I thought it would be good to collect ALL
the changes related to MEPs into a single branch. I updated the edtodo
accordingly. Hope this is OK.

Gudge

> Jean-Jacquqes.
>
> Gudge wrote:
> > We agreed at the Scottsdale FTF to incorporate MEPs into
> our design.
> > Amy, Jeff and I have done some work on this. Proposed
> changes to part
> > 1 are detailed in[1,2] using diff markup. Proposed
> definitions for the
> > 7 MEPs we decided to define are at[3,4].
> >
> > Comments, suggestions, flames etc. to the usual address.
> >
> > Gudge
> >
> > [1]
> >
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/>
~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-meps.xml?

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-meps.html