Re: MEP proposal

Gudge,

Overall, sounds good! Some (minor) comments below.

* "Message references may be to messages this operation accepts,
that is input messages, or messages this operation sends, that is
output messages."

The sentence is hard to parse. What about instead: "Message
references are references to either: messages accepted by this
operation (input messages); or messages sent by this operation
(output messages)."

* Are you not working off an old copy of Part 1? I thought I had
replaced "variety" by "message exchange pattern" just after the
last f2f, as per the WG's resolution, and change seems to have
disappeared?

Jean-Jacquqes.