From: May, Randy [mailto:Randy.May@turner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 11:22 AM
To: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'
Subject: wsdl 1.1 soap binding

It appears that the schema at http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap
conflicts with the WSDL 1.1 specification in regards to the
"soap:header" element. Specifically, the schema specifies that the
element must have a "parts" attribute while the specification stipulates
a "part" attribute.  Also, the schema requires a "soap:headerfault"
element while the specification makes it optional.

This makes it impossible to use an automatic validation tool to validate
WSDL that contains a soap:header element.

Can anyone verify that the spec. is correct, and, if so, whether there
is an updated schema exists ?