Re: Fuflillment of action item: language for circular includes

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:52:17 -0500
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>, WS Description List <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi Amy,

Your proposed text looks reasonable.  I have a few editorial suggestions
though:

At 01:01 PM 12/5/2003 -0500, Amelia A Lewis wrote:
>. . .
>Proposed text:
>
>Multiple inclusion of a single WSDL document MUST be resolved to a

Change: "MUST be resolved" to "resolves".

>single set of components.  Mutual, multiple, and circular includes are
>explicitly permitted, and do not represent multiple redefinitions of the
>same components.

Insert: "Multiple inclusion of a single WSDL document has the same meaning
as including it only once."

>Processors are encouraged to keep track of the source
>of component definitions, so that multiple, mutual, and circular
>includes do not require establishing identity component-by-component.

It might be good to move the following to the beginning of the paragraph,
to avoid the forward reference:

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard