e.g. if there are more than one <input> components then they must have
unique names within the parent <operation>.

Arthur Ryman
----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 08/07/2003 05:10 PM -----

Arthur Ryman
08/05/2003 01:27 PM

        To:     www-ws-desc@w3.org
        cc:
        From:   Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
        Subject:        RE: presentation on removing message

Jeff,

Thx for updating the spec. I'll review Appendix C.

Arthur Ryman

"Jeffrey Schlimmer" <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
08/05/2003 01:01 PM

        To:     <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
        cc:

Per the WG decisions at the Raleigh, NC meeting, the editor's draft of
WSDL 1.2 Part 1 has been updated to remove the WSDL message construct.

This draft includes an encodingStyle attribute on interface/operation.
Given the prior WG decision to roll up attributes on the SOAP binding,
the draft also includes a proposed encodingStyleDefault attribute on
interface that behaves similarly.

A remaining work item is to incorporate a set of encoding rules that may
be used to construct the element declarations.

Please review the draft; for your convenience, changes are marked. In
particular it would be great to have the contributors of Appendix C:
"URI References for WSDL constructs" and Appendix E: "Examples of
Specifications of Extension Elements for Alternative Schema Language
Support" review these sections carefully.
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xsd

--Jeff

[1]