RE: presentation on removing message

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:42:30 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Thx for updating the spec. I'll review Appendix C.

Arthur Ryman

"Jeffrey Schlimmer" <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
08/05/2003 01:01 PM

        To:     <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
        Subject:        RE: presentation on removing message

Per the WG decisions at the Raleigh, NC meeting, the editor's draft of
WSDL 1.2 Part 1 has been updated to remove the WSDL message construct.

This draft includes an encodingStyle attribute on interface/operation.
Given the prior WG decision to roll up attributes on the SOAP binding,
the draft also includes a proposed encodingStyleDefault attribute on
interface that behaves similarly.

A remaining work item is to incorporate a set of encoding rules that may
be used to construct the element declarations.

Please review the draft; for your convenience, changes are marked. In
particular it would be great to have the contributors of Appendix C:
"URI References for WSDL constructs" and Appendix E: "Examples of
Specifications of Extension Elements for Alternative Schema Language
Support" review these sections carefully.