Re: Proposal for Describing Web Services that Refer to Other Web Services: R085

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:39:03 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 01:27:35PM -0400, Amelia A. Lewis wrote:
> [snip religious doctrine]

I'll thank you to keep comments like that to yourself next time.

> You can do whatever you want, but it isn't defined as such in the JMS spec, whereas retrieval of addresses *is*.  My contention is simple: a web services description language ought to be able to describe current technologies.  It should not be restricted to only technologies redefined or wrapped in REST-compatible services.

Did you realize that I was describing how I would go about "URIfying"
some information space that I asked you for?  I also described how
JMS doesn't define an information space (unlike an application
protocol), since it's just a *transport* protocol.

Nevermind.  You don't really seem interested in learning what I
have to say.  I'll just submit an issue.

Ciao.

MB