RE: Quality of Service

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:56:17 -0700
To: "Michael Ryan Bannon" <mrbannon@uwaterloo.ca>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Ryan, the following requirement has been accepted by the W3C Web
Services Description Working Group (WG), but the WG hasn't as yet
discussed any proposals for meeting that requirement.

The description language SHOULD allow specifying QoS-like policies and
mechanisms of a Web Service. For instance, an indication of how long it
is going to take a Web Service to process the request. (From WG
discussion. Last discussed 12 April 2002.)