  _____

From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Ryan Bannon
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 9:49 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hi,

Long time listener...but I don't post much.  I've got a question about
QoS in WSDL 1.2.

I've gone over the 1.2 specs and there doesn't seem to be any
fucntionality offered by WSDL directly for describing the QoS for a web
service.  Is there a practice for defining QoS within 1.2?  Does one
have to use the extensibility options?

Thanks,

Ryan